Human Resource Management: HRMT 301
GCE Assignment: “Diversity Management”
Group Research & Report Writing
20% of final course grade
Due Date/Presentations: Week 12/13
Objective of Assignment:
To examine beliefs, values and behaviours that form individual and community
identities and the basis for respectful relationships in the workplace.
Diversity Management is broader/more inclusive than employment equity. The current labour market includes four generations in the workplace and an increased reliance on migrant workers; diversity in the workplace is greater than ever. Not only are the work teams more diverse, but also with a global market, so are businesses’ clients. Diversity, generally means differences, any difference that you can conceive: height, weight, eye color, right handed vs. left handed, gender, physical ability, age, ethnicity, and on a deeper level: parental status, sexual orientation, beliefs, values, work style, etc.* Source: The textbook and from an article by Kathline Holmes
1. This assignment requires you to prepare a written team report (content details required are noted below).
2. Team composed of regular groups that have formed for this class.
3. Prepare a word-processed file of no more than 8 pages, 1.5 spaces with a font size of 12.
4. Please attach a cover page that MUST include assignment title, group names & ID, course #, my name & submission date.
5. APA Format - Pages MUST be properly electronically numbered, mentioning sections etc……….
6. Create a Table of Contents in a proper word format in a page.
7. Please submit an electronic copy of your assignment on dropbox by November 28th 2014. Late papers will be penalized 10% per day.
8. The paper must be authored by the HRMT 301 students to be graded.
9. To assist you in preparing your...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document