Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper that answers the following questions:
· What information about diversity in the United States has helped you better understand or relate to others in ways that you may not have in the past?
· Have you learned something new about your own racial, ethnic, or cultural history?
· Trends in immigration will continue to shape the demographics of the United States. What will the U.S. population look like in the year 2050? Why do you think so?
· What challenges does the United States face due to the diversity of its people?
· What are the benefits of such a diverse society?
· How can we foster a climate of acceptance and cultural pluralism in the United States?
· In what ways does the media perpetuate stereotyping and prejudice? Provide examples to support your assertion. (Citations Required)
· In what ways does the media help foster appreciation for diversity? Provide examples to support your assertion. (Citations Required)
· How might individuals and the United States work together to reduce prejudice and increase appreciation for diversity?
· How might you change your own behaviors to be more inclusive and pluralistic?
Title of Paper
Begin your paper with the introduction. The active voice, rather than passive voice, should be used in your writing. This template is formatted according to APA Style guidelines, with one inch top, bottom, left, and right margins; Times New Roman font in 12 point; double-spaced; aligned flush left; and paragraphs indented 5-7 spaces. The page number appears one inch from the right edge on the first line of each page, excluding the Figures page. Headings
Use headings and subheadings to organize the sections of your paper. The first heading level is formatted with initial caps and is centered on the page. Do not start a new page for each heading. Subheading
Subheadings are formatted with italics and are aligned flush...
Citations: Use of this standard APA style “will result in a favorable impression on your instructor” (Smith, 2001). This was affirmed again in 2003 by Professor Anderson (Anderson, Charles & Johnson, 2003).
Anderson, Charles & Johnson (2003). The impressive psychology paper. Chicago: Lucerne Publishing.
Smith, M. (2001). Writing a successful paper. The Trey Research Monthly, 53, 149-150.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document