Grading Rubric for Assignment #2: Diet Analysis & Training Log
The Diet Analysis and Training Log assignment is worth 15% of your final grade. The assignment will be marked out of a total of 15 points. In order to receive full credit you will need to be very specific. Those who do not provide detailed responses will receive partial credit.
Each chart is worth 0.5 points for a total of 2 points.
• Calories Eaten Pie Chart
• Calories burned pie chart; logged activities
• Calories over time
• Nutrition as Percent RDA or AI
Question 1 is worth 4 points.
• 0.5 points will be awarded for your personal reflection of your overall nutrition and exercise based on what you recorded over the past week. • 1.5 point will be awarded for defining and discussing your physical activity level using the F.I.T.T. principle. o In order to receive full marks, your response must include specific examples and information from the text or course notes to support these changes. • 1.5 point will be awarded for how you feel could improve upon or maintain your health status. o In order to receive full marks, your response must include specific examples and information from the text or course notes to support these changes. o Please thoroughly explain how you intend to improve or maintain your status.
• At least 1 in-text reference (citation) is required. o 0.5 point will be awarded for the in-text reference (citation).
Question 2 is worth 4 points.
• 1 point will be awarded for reporting the RDI for each macronutrients and how well you compare these values to your daily intake from the Fitday reports. • 2.5 points will be awarded for discussing how you plan to change your diet and how you will incorporate these changes. OR, if you are pleased with your current health status, discuss your alternative meal plans and how you will incorporate these changes. o In order to receive full...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document