1. Something that makes you happy
2. Something good that happened today/this week
3. Tell a joke
4. What is your favorite color and why?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
6. Make your funniest face ever
7. Something you like about yourself
8. Describe your perfect day
9. Something you like about the person sitting across from you
10. An embarrassing moment
11. What would you buy with a million dollars?
12. What do you love about your home?
13. Tell about a “brush of greatness” that you have experienced
14. What is your favorite animal? Use three adjectives to explain your choice
15. What did you consider to be the most valuable thing you owned as a child?
16. You win a pet monkey, and it can be trained to do any one trick for you whenever you want. What would be the trick?
17. What song most describes your life right now?
18. If you could live in any sitcom, what would it be?
19. If you could perform in the Olympics, what would you like your sport to be?
20. What is your favorite kind of dessert? Describe taking a bite using three adjectives
21. What’s the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still talk about to this day?
22. What was the weirdest (unusual) thing you’ve ever eaten?
23. If you could mix three animals together, which ones would you choose to make the ultimate animal?
24. If you could be invisible for one day, where would you like to be?
25. If you had your own talk show, who would your first two guests be?
26. What was the best/worst concert you went to?
27. If you can give one sentence advice about how to live life, what would it be?
28. If you auditioned for American Idol, what song would you sing?
29. If you could have a celebrity entourage with 3 celebrities, who would they be?
30. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
31. If you were a tree where would you...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document