I) Submit two copies of the paper on the due date
A) Hardcopy that must be stapled together. Do not use paper clips or binders.
B) Word document sent as an email attachment
1) Send to: email@example.com
2) Save your paper under a file name that contains at least part of your paper’s
title. Examples: Malaria.doc, Osteoporosis.docx
3) Send the paper as a single file. Do not send the cover page and/or references as
4) In the subject line of the email enter: Paper, your name, title, your class info
Example: Paper, Jane Doe, Multiple Sclerosis, A&P I, MW 4:00
II) One inch margins
III) Double spaced
IV) 12 pt. font
A) Cover page with the following information:
Your last name (upper right corner)
Class [e.g. AP I, MW 4:00]
Semester [e.g. S12]
1) Two-three pages (one page is too short, four pages is too long)
2) Include the following information where applicable:
A) Disease/Disorder name(s)
B) Etiology: cause of the disease/disorder
D) Epidemiology: who is affected, where the disease occurs, and how the
disease is transmitted
3) All information in your paper must be cited using some form of “in text”
citations that refer to your references
C) Literature cited section (with at least three references) using the following format:
Kimble, T. B., and Bell, R. G. 2006. Funky Heart Disease. Journal of Funky
Jones, A. B., and Hatcher, T. G. 1998. The Spleen. Gustav Publishing,
Frankfurt, 223 pp.
3) Books with chapters by different authors
Smith, R. G., Wright, T. K. et al. 2009. The importance of fuzzy bunnies to the
liver; pp. 55-73 in C. R. Roberts (ed.), The Treatment of Liver Disorders.
Samford and Son Publishers, Los...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document