SAT2 Leadership Task 2 Tips
1. Submit the Assignment Designation Form created on the first team meeting. This must be the same form for each member of the team. The form must match the handbook that has been submitted. This should not be submitted until all documents for Task2 are ready to submit at one time for final grading.
2. Submit the final, compiled handbook that was created as part of the team exercise. This must be the same for each member of the team.
3. All intext citations and references must be in the appropriate APA formatting. There must be three separate references for each section with a corresponding citation for each reference. Handbook sections do not require a separate reference page for each article. References may be listed in proper APA formatting at the end of each article or section.
* The Leadership Handbook Scoring Rubric can be found as an attachment in TaskStream.
∙ Provide a numeric rating and comments for each rubric aspect. ∙ Comments should be detailed enough to provide an analysis of why the team did or did not complete the work satisfactorily and what could have been done to improve the handbook. One sentence answers do not provide sufficient detail for an MBA level analysis.
* Utilize the Team Contract for this section of the task. The team contract does not need to be submitted as part of the final submission but should be utilized for each section of this task.
1. Utilizing the team contract and your experience working with the team, evaluate how well your team performed to achieve its goals. Be specific with your answers. Did your team achieve the stated goals? If so, how and what enabled your team to achieve your goals? If not, what were the barriers? Be specific in your discussion.
2. Analyze how effectively your team utilized motivation strategies. You ...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document